WHERE AND HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT?
Beginning Monday March 23, 2020 SoCalGas branch payment offices will be closed to the public. Some Authorized Payment Locations may close or provide intermittent service. But, don’t worry. There are many other ways to pay your bill. They include:
• Drop off payment at depository boxes at our existing branch offices (include bill stub or account number with payment).
• At any one of our Authorized Payment Locations socalgas.com/pay-bill/ways-to-pay/payment-locations
• Online at socalgas.com/pay-bill
• By phone, to pay by credit, debit card or e-check, call 1-800-427-2200.
• By mail, send bill stub with check or money order to:
P.O. Box C
Monterey Park, CA 91756-0000
WHAT SoCal Gas IS DOING TO HELP CUSTOMERS?
• As a reminder, SoCalGas suspended service disconnections until further notice. This means no customer will have their natural gas turned off due to non-payment.
• SoCalGas is committed to helping customers experiencing hardships, including from COVID-19. Customer service representatives continue to be available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions, help you select a payment option, or determine if the service you’re calling about needs SoCalGas' attention right away. If in need of assistance, SoCalGas encourages customers to call 1-800-427-2200.
• For our Small Business Customers, SoCalGas is waiving late payment fees.
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR YOUR NATURAL GAS SERVICE
• Rest assured, your natural gas service will still be there for you.
• SoCalGas is committed to providing safe and reliable natural gas service to their customers.
• SoCalGas is making some temporary changes to some of their customer service operations, consistent with guidance from public health officials.
• SoCalGas will continue to make essential and emergency service appointments, including reports of suspected natural gas leaks, carbon monoxide checks, gas meter turn-ons, natural gas outage and pilot re-lights.
• For now, some appliance check-ups and non-essential service calls - things like inoperative pool heaters, barbecues, and fire pits are being suspended.
• During emergency service visits, SoCalGas technicians may ask homeowners to move to another room to maintain a 6-foot distance, per CDC guidelines.
Visit socalgas.com/Coronavirus for additional information and updates.