San Antonio Winery is looking to fill several positions:
Wine & Bistro Associate
How to Apply?
All applicants must submit their resume to email@example.com
Alternatively you may apply in person at 715 Lamar St. Los Angeles, CA 90031
Ask for Giorgio (Restaurant Manager) or Viviana (Human Resources)
Riboli Family Wine Estates, founders and operators of San Antonio Winery in Los Angeles, manages the production of its Gold Medal Dry Wines while also producing mega-hit wines such as the Hot Impact Award-Winning Stella Rosa Wines.
Riboli Family Wine Estates has been in the wine business since 1917 and over the course of four generations, the company continuously remained ahead of the game. Their innovative and creative products produced at their vineyards located in Napa Valley, Monterey, and Paso Robles make their way to their historical winery in the heart of Los Angeles, and then into the hands of their loyal and longstanding customers.
San Antonio Winery sees success in the calculated risks they take. The company has a story to tell and a rich history backed in tradition and award-winning wines.
For more information about our company, please visit www.sanantoniowinery.com.
Job Descriptions of the Available Positions:
Job Title: Staff Account
1) Costing and Compliance
a. Review daily wine production and record the transaction
b. Data Entry for Production raw material in ERP system
c. Reconcile daily production accounting records and Open PO for Raw Material
d. Update costing for bulk wine receiving in the system
e. Prepare and assist compliance report related to federal and state excise tax return
and CRV return
f. Organizing and filing back up documents for auditing purpose
2) Real Estate
a. Prepare QB (QuickBook online) journal entries for consolidation of properties
management monthly financial report
b. Prepare QB journal entries for bank transactions and loan payment.
c. Handle AP duty such as categorizing invoices and preparing payment.
d. Collect W-9 from new vendors and Prepare 1099 annual report.
e. Reconcile and update loan amortization schedule quarterly.
f. Perform other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties).
1) Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and record keeping procedures (GAAP)
2) Experience with Bill of Material and Manufacturing costing (Preferred)
3) Strong Organizing Skills
4) Time Management
5) Proficiency in excel
6) Critical thinking and ability to work independently
7) Problem solving and analytical skills, as well as a strong attention to detail
8) Collaboration and able to work within a team environment
9) Able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
10) Ability to multitask and prioritize numerous projects while maintaining attention to detail
11) Effective verbal and written communication skills
12) Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
1) Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
2) 1-2 years of inventory accounting expense (Preferred)
3) Understand the concept of database and query function
Job Title: Customer Service / Cashier
About the Position:
A passion for people and providing exceptional hospitality.
Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
Bilingual a plus.
Positive attitude, a team player, multi-tasker and a willingness to learn and be creative.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Experience in food and retail a plus.
Perform tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
Help with ANY duties within the restaurant/Winery to ensure seamless experience for our guests.
General customer service,
Cash handling, computer and cash register experience is highly desirable.
Attention to detail, calmness, and creativity in dealing with employees and customers, and
ability to think and react quickly under pressure.
Availability to work on weekends and holidays
A friendly attitude and a strong work ethic
Must be a Team Player, reliable, and dependable
Must be able to stand for long period of time
Must Maintain a positive attitude
Job Title: Busser/Runner
We are seeking a Busser/Runner to support our wait staff and set up our dining
areas. Busser responsibilities include serving plates, glasses and silverware, refilling
beverages, and cleaning tables. If you enjoy a fast-paced way of working and want to kickstart your career in the hospitality industry, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure our daily operations run smoothly and our guests have a pleasant dining experience.
• Prepare dining areas before guests are seated
• Place tableware and condiments on tables
• Serve water and welcome snacks, like breadsticks
• Refill beverages and take orders
• Remove dirty utensils and replenish, as needed
• Provide special silverware sets to families with young children
• Clean and reset tables after guests leave
• Maintain health and safety regulations at all kitchen and dining areas
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Able to lift up to 50lbs.
• Work experience as a Busser, Food Runner or other entry-level role in a restaurant
is a plus
• Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends, evenings, and holidays
• Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules
• Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy trays and stand for long hours
• Ability to multitask and remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
Job Title: Wine/Bistro Associate
Family oriented and family friendly, San Antonio Winery is seeking an experienced
The ideal candidate will have a naturally happy disposition and can provide enthusiastic and exceptional customer service while pouring wines and educating guests on our history, philanthropy, and culture. Passion for and basic knowledge of wine is preferred. Proven abilities in sales and customer service within a fast-paced environment are required. Candidate must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.
Greet every customer with a smile and inviting welcome
Conduct tastings and tours of the winery facilities